Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
Pelvic floor therapists are specially trained to assess the external and internal structures of the pelvic region to properly diagnose and treat pelvic floor dysfunctions.
Who Can Benefit From Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy?
A pelvic floor physiotherapist commonly treats the following conditions:
- Women experiencing pregnancy-related pelvic pain
- Individuals with urinary incontinence or overactive bladder
- Postpartum women looking to address pelvic floor issues
- Men and women with pelvic organ prolapse
- Individuals recovering from pelvic surgery
- Those with chronic pelvic pain
- Individuals experiencing sexual dysfunction related to pelvic floor issues
- Men and women with pelvic floor muscle tension or weakness
- Athletes aiming to optimize pelvic health for performance